Drainage Cardiff: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Cardiff, South Glamorgan
Drainage Cardiff's thorough drain surveys are performed by experienced technicians, using state - of - the - art CCTV technology This Top tier CCTV system enables us to find out problem's in your drains with a high degree of precision
Contact Us Today At Our CCTV Drainage Inspection Service In Cardiff We Are Capable Of Identifying Various Types Of Problems
- Our experts are pros at operating highly - specialized CCTV camera systems
- We do a thorough investigation of your drainage problem's such as badly laid pipes and displaced joints
- In Cardiff, our drainage specialists are highly - sought after
Here Are Some Of Our Professional Services In Cardiff
An Approach That Is Safe For The Environment
The images from our CCTV equipment are passed to the mobile analysis units in our vans
Our experts will then use these images to tell what condition your sewer is in
This process is simple and accurate and doesn't disturb the environment or your property.
Our Reputation For Quality CCTV Drainage Inspection In Cardiff Is Undeniable
Even though our sophisticated CCTV drain survey equipment is quite complex, we've mastered and perfected the craft There is no better or more sophisticated CCTV equipment in the world than what we have. When we invest in equipment, we invest in the best, because we are committed to providing superior quality to our customers.
If you want to see the details of the inspection we can put the whole report on a DVD for you, plus a detailed technical report that's designed to be easy to understand.
We Provide Domestic Services In Cardiff To Aid With
Rodent Infested Drains
Are rats and similar rodents a problem in your home? When we inspect your system using our CCTV equipment, we can quickly confirm this for you.
The drainage system can provide rats with easy entry to your property
Rats are quick to take advantage of any flaw in your drainage system by gnawing into them and creating various access points.
Survey Of Drainage Using Cad For ISO Certification
Drainage Cardiff specializes in using its high - tech machines and superior expertise to provide you drainage survey and CAD drawings that for ISO14001 accreditations as stipulated in the current legislation.
We Use The Smartest CCTV Inspection Technology - Your expert Company In Cardiff Panoramo The Drain Inspection CCTV 360B0 Camera, Optimized For Speed And Efficiency
In Cardiff, Drainage Cardiff pioneered the use of a truly panoramic CCTV in drain inspection. Unlike the normal pan and tilt drain survey camera that depends on the user to see and record images, the Panoramo is able to see and record every detail in just one quick pass.
It has the ability to travel at 35 cm per second It scans the surface of the sewer or drain and saves the data in its memory. It is easy to refer to this saved video whenever you need the information
Enjoy Time And Cost Savings With Lisy
The LISY sat cam CCTV system that Drainage Cardiff uses is specially designed for inspecting lateral sewers and drains It helps us to survey your drains swiftly in a cost - effective way. LISY can enter your drainage system through the mainline and this enables us to inspect lateral drains and sewers without having to enter your home
LISY has a maximum range of 100 meters In fact, its capabilities have made even water companies now in charge of private sewers to adopt it. Our Software Helps Us Do Two Things Deliver A Great Job And Offer Customers An Affordable Service
Some qualities of our CCTV drainage survey equipment which make it perfect for navigating massive properties and performing a structural drain surveys include, quality innovation, mobility and cordless battery - operated cameras When we use this equipment, we spend less time on the site and also cut down on the cost of our services.
Laser Profiling For Extreme Accuracy
To get very accurate information about the shape and state of your drains and sewers, our engineers fit a profiler into our CCTV inspection units This profiler is capable of detecting the smallest deviation from the initial shape of any pipe.
Other conditions that can be recorded by the profiler are the size of the pipe, erosion, debris accumulation, distortion, holes, lateral protrusions and more. Due to its high level of sensitivity, the profiler can identify anomalies as small as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Survey For Risky Environments
Proteus is an ATEX - rated camera that allows us to work in a high - risk environment. Sparks can quickly ignite in inflammable environments, such as Zone 2 public sewers; so, we require, and use, special equipment that is intrinsically safe for such places. Call Us Now For Affordable High - Quality CCTV Drainage Survey Service
We are more than just another company that offers drainage survey service. For decades, our company, Drainage Cardiff has been a trusted service in Cardiff. This is because from the onset we were committed to offering unrivalled quality and superior service, at a rate that is affordable.
Information About Cardiff
- Drainage Cardiff is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Cardiff.
- Namely our plumbing and drainage engineers in Cardiff take on work including Sewer Renovations, Blocked Drains, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Inspections, Blocked Baths, Drain Repairs, Sewer Desilting, and Blocked Sewers.
- As an example this also involves Drain Unblocking, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Manhole Inspections, Drain Jetting, Sewer Repairs, Drain Inspections, and Blocked Toilets.
- Last but not least our drainage specialists in Cardiff offer Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Relining, Structural Coating, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Drainage Surveys, Blocked Sinks, and CCTV Drain Survey services.
- Cardiff is a City located in County Hall, Cardiff in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as River Severn, Afon Clun, Llanishen Reservoir, Rhymney River, and Cardiff Bay are located within Cardiff.
- Historically, a substantial number areas within Cardiff were part of the historic county of Glamorgan.
- Glamorgan serves as Cardiff's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Cardiff is based within South Wales which is also serviced by our drainage consultants.
- Cardiff is attributed to Pentrebane, Cathays Park, Coryton, Morganstown, and Leckwith administrative county districts.
- The County of Cardiff consolidates hamlets such asOld St Mellons, Gwaelod-y-Garth, St Fagans, Radyr, and Michaelston-super-Ely within its border and our plumbing and drainage contractors service area.
- Villages in Cardiff, include Tongwynlais, Creigiau, Lisvane, Rhiwbina, and Pentyrch.
- Our drainage engineers work within Cardiff now includes Ely, Tremorfa, Gabalfa, Splott, Llandaff, Trowbridge, and Rumney.
- Pontprennau, Whitchurch, Thornhill, Roath, and Rhiwbina are also part of Drainage Cardiff's CCTV Drain Survey service area in the City of Cardiff.
- Other service areas of Drainage Cardiff within Cardiff, England include Canton, Fairwater, Cathays, Adamsdown, and Pentwyn,
- As well as Cardiff's outlying urban areas Butetown, Riverside, Llanrumney, Lisvane, and St Fagans.
- In conclusion, Drainage Cardiff's CCTV Drain Survey services also cover the wider Cardiff area which includes Penylan, Pentyrch, Cyncoed, Radyr and Morganstown, and Old St Mellons.
- Llanishen, Caerau, Grangetown, Pontcanna, and Castle is within the constituency of Cardiff, County Hall, Cardiff.
- Towns such as Heath, Llanedeyrn, Llandaff North, and Tongwynlais are are part of Cardiff.
- A variety of cities for part of Cardiff including Second city of the United Kingdom
- Well-known schools in Cardiff are Eastern High School, and Corpus Christi Roman Catholic High School.
- Cathays Library, and Cardiff Central Library offer free educational resources in Cardiff.
- Provide a physical education forum within Cardiff is the Firing Line: Cardiff Castle Museum of the Welsh Soldier, and Cardiff Story Museum.
- Whitchurch Hospital, and Velindre Cancer Centre deliver services locally to the Cardiff area.
- Llandaff Fields, Cathays Park, and Roath Park are the most notable parks and open spaces in Cardiff and are famous through out England.
- A4160 road, West Grove (Cardiff), and A4054 road are intrinsic to Cardiff transport infastructure.
- Bordered west of the City of Cardiffis Bristol Channel.
- The County of Cardiff is fringed by Neath to the East.
- Close to Cardiff, Wrexham, Chepstow, Aberystwyth, Rhondda, and Merthyr Tydfil are positioned immediately to the south of the City.
- Close to Cardiff, Taunton, Llantwit Major, and Barry can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Cardiff reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Helmont House, Welch Regiment War Memorial, and Cardiff Market.
- Situated in Cardiff, notable heritage assets include The Gate Arts Centre, St Fagans Old Rectory, Work of William Burges at Cardiff Castle, Morgan Arcade, and Bayscape.